Wear this
.jpg)

With these ?
To a very classy wedding.
Keep in mind you are cough *older* than 35 and a mother of two...
Any advice on how to hide the boobage? (like what jewellery etc?) ... I'm dying here any help appreciated.
P.S. IRL the dress is Slate Grey not Navy
9 comments:
Hmmm... I wouldn't... because I would look like a fat, large potato in something that cute...but you could TOTALLY pull it off!
What about a cute shrug? thing?
Like this...
http://i13.ebayimg.com/01/i/001/79/c9/4915_1_sbl.JPG
or this
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.splendicity.com/styleitless/files/2009/08/metallic-satin-shrug.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.splendicity.com/styleitless/fall-fashion-ruffled-shrugs/&usg=__UoN73HiACg8JSzEKHlqnog9P6-k=&h=400&w=328&sz=37&hl=en&start=58&sig2=wHMpy6VizTninlbdxxPgLA&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=zTMZqmAyPNmJcM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=102&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dshrugs%2Bfor%2Bdresses%26start%3D42%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26sa%3DN%26ndsp%3D21%26tbs%3Disch:1&ei=4gyLS4KPDaD-swOi9LmGAw
or this
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://evanity.com/images//products/en_us/detail/T618.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.stylehive.com/tag/shrugs&usg=__fypytxPjS8x2NjPhpPhMU9v_Mv8=&h=275&w=275&sz=9&hl=en&start=116&sig2=p_Va0Ror0ErIzkkk43z0hg&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=P37xeQ_2VbuVSM:&tbnh=114&tbnw=114&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dshrugs%2Bfor%2Bdresses%26start%3D105%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26sa%3DN%26ndsp%3D21%26tbs%3Disch:1&ei=HA2LS7y7IKCSswO0k4iGAw
That's probably what I would do, to soften it up a bit, and hide the... "girls". lol
You'll look GREAT! You always do!
Shelley Smith
OWWWW Shelley... I love the second shrug and I reckon it will work out well with the weather. Thanks girlfriend you are the best little online looker evah. (that sounds rude but its not;-)
Ex
I laughed at The Smith Family's comment because I thought the same thing--I could never pull off that dress because of my huge boobs and fat arms but you will look dynamite in it. And I would wear it if I looked like you.
I think a really pretty chunky bauble necklace would look cool and draw the eye upwards if you are worried about people focusing on "the girls." Anny Taylor Loft had really cool necklaces like that a little while ago--www.anntaylorloft.com.
Around here, people also wear cute lightweight shawl type things (I don't know what they are called) kind of wrapped around them (maybe a pashmina--is that even a word?) and then you can ditch it when you are dancing or whatever. I think the dress and heels are beautiful. Good luck. I can't wait for pictures.
You will look bewtiful in it, as always. And when you get up to dance I want to see photos. On this blog of course!!
Brooke, I'm thinking big chunky necklace to distract peeps eyes from the girls. The Ann Taylor website was gorgeous. thanks for that.
Vyc, there will be no pics of my gumby dancing. But hopefully I can get a decent shot of the family looking their (wedding) best.
Ex
Hey Elizabeth--(this comment is not about the dress. I'm not confident enough in my fashion sense to dispense it to anyone else!). You are hilarious. I just read, like, your last ten posts and you were so fun to read! I'm coming back, for sure. How in the heck did you find me?
my gorgeous friend....you would look gorgeous in that dress!!! absolutely fabulous!!! Go for it....ditto to what the other girls said...ON ME!!!!! NO WAY!!!! lol
def wanna c piccs! x
So I totally missed this post until tonight. Yes you should absolutely wear it. You will look hot! I was going to suggest a shrug or something for the top.
You'd better post a picture.
super cute dress! i wish i could pull something like that off.....but between my double d's, my wiggly arms and my jiggly stomach it's just not happenin'. i'll just have to live vicariously through you. and your cute dress.
Post a Comment