Well I have a little "show and tell" myself. Prepared to be underwhelmed. For Reals :-)
A few weeks ago I started cleaning out a cupboard and managed to nearly kill myself with a glass jug that decided to jump to its death, I took that as permission to sit on the couch for the rest of the day and eat BBQ chips. But last weekend I decided to face my fears, confront my Nemesis, slay my Lazarus, climb my Everest, run my marathon ...
Behold
"My name is Elizabeth and I find it easier to open up the door and chuck our belongings"
This is why I worry about my state on mind... hidden in the back of the cupboard was ... Cloves... not a muslin satchel nicely done up with ribbon, no just a bottle of Masterfoods finest dumped in the back... I cant even remember doing this which is more disturbing...actually what is more disturbing was upon finding the cloves I decided to take a photo for my grandchildren to ponder "was Nanna on crack?".
After... Hang on my phones ringing ...its Vogue Living they want me to style their next shoot...
The glass jugs less the jumping one.
OK the real reason this lame post is to link a fantastic blog by a gorgeous girl called Shelley. Shelley likes pretty things, blue walls, spray painting old lamps, long walks at sunset and gettin caught in the rain (I may have made some of that up). Check out Shelley's House blog because that really does have some amazing before and after pics of projects. I am currently negotiating with her and her handsome hubby to moved into her Laundry...six month lease... its so FANTASTIC and Shelly and her hubby did it all from scratch with a lot of hard work.
http://houseofsmiths.blogspot.com/
Enjoy her blogs (she also has a vinyl one) and leave her a comment cos we all like some blog love.
4 comments:
I have lots of cluttered messy spaces at the moment. Pretty much the entire house.
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! You are TOO SWEET!
PLEASE come visit! I need a partner in Crime to help me paint. Cason has all but given up on my painting "moods" as he likes to call them.
LOL. I'll buy you lunch!? And we can chat the day away, while we figure out what the HECK I'm actually DOING in the baby's room! ugh.
:)
Seriously, how sweet are you, and how GREAT does you new, UN-cloved shelf look! Nice work, girl!
Shelley
Congrats. I am not underwhelmed. I am actually really impressed. I don't think there is anything worse than having to clean out a shelf or drawer or closet. One year for Christmas, all Sam wanted was for me to clean out our pantry. Pathetic. He got his wish and that's all he got.
Way to go, you! Look at all that organization! And to think that you got to eat all those BBQ chips AND organize!
And thanks for the blog link!
Post a Comment