This is Bec schooling us all to RESPECT OUR NATIVE WILDLIFE!
Lulu would love to have a pet snake ... the look on Bears face sums up how he feels about them!
One of the best parts of the day was Becky organising for Cath, Andrew Dave and I to feed the Elephants! Oh how I love the Elephants.
Oh that is what an elephants tongue look like...
This really made my baby girls day. She got to see the Wombats being taken for a womble around the zoo and pat them and walk with them... she couldn't stop smiling.
Thanks Becca you are the best!
6 comments:
Okay... that snake! EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee... that makes me get chills, from all the way over here!
lol
looks like you guys had a blast!
Shelley
Seriously--I can't believe you let your kids have that snake around their shoulders!!! I'm dying right now.
I love elephants too and I can't believe you got that close. Awesome. What a fun day.
I have never heard of a wombat, they look like marmits. I am surprised you let that awful creature around your children's necks!!!!!!!!!!! You are a brave mom. I would have worried that it would have choked my children to death. I'm on Bear's side, but who am I kidding, I would have never been in that room anyways.
Hey there, looks like you had a great day. You've got some fantastic photos from your day. Hope Cath had a lurvely birthday, x
What a fun day! And how cute are those kangaroos? The snake......not so cute!
awesome!!!! How cool is it that your niece works at Aus Zoo!!! Cam would luuuuuuvvvv to do that!!!!!! Maybe we do need to move there after all!!! LOL
He volunteers at Crocodylus Park here....and is in his element every time goes there!!!!
WHat an amazing day you all had!
fab x x
Post a Comment