Monday, February 15, 2010

Im going to learn how to fly.. High!


Can you tell that Lulu and I watched the DVD Fame! a few weekends ago. Lulu spent the whole weekend doing stretches etc just like the girls in Fame!. I think this was more entertaining than the DVD.
The thing that cracks me up is that my sisters and I grew up watching Fame!(the first one) and Flashdance and all the cheesy dance movies in the 80s and would always be warming up and stretching and making up dances in our living room... Cath had legwarmers (a la the girl on Flashdance) and I was so jealous... cos you really needed legwarmers in the tropics!


After posting these pics of Lu I cant believe how much Lulu looks like my mum in the second pic...

3 comments:

House of Smiths said...

SO funny! Cas and I just watched that last week. Pretty good huh?
Makes you want to do something crazy, like move to NY. LOL
Shelley

brooke said...

Lulu is beautiful. I loved to make up dances as a kid too. I'm jealous of the weather there.

Elizabeth said...

Shelley... Fame! made me want to cut my hair like Kerington! I reckon NY would be a hard place to live (based on no knowledge at all just a guess).
Brooke... Its hot and humid at the mo. But most of the year the weather here rocks (we are so lucky in that way).