Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love Day

It was a complete fluke that we had our friends over for lunch on Valentines Day... the day worked into everyones schedule (sort of my BIL Andrew was away working) so Sunday lunch was on.. like Donkey Kong.
I am basically a one trick pony so every social activity at our house look like this

The only changes I make are the colour of the plastic plates and napkins (pink and red as a nod to V Day).

The day was hot but good fun and the company was fantastic.


I'm either shocked by what Cath was saying or I'm catching flies...
Cath and my nieces gave me the most gorgeous pink roses for Valentines Day - I'm spoilt!
(they are behind me)
It was lovely to be surrounded by peeps we love and who love us ... what more could we ask for on Love Day?
*Special thanks to V for the taking of all the decent pics on this post Ex

3 comments:

The Fredy Family said...

Did you decide to go dark with your hair?

brooke said...

I know I said this in my last comment but I'm soooo jealous of the warm weather there--it is freezing here.

You look amazing in that last photo.

Elizabeth said...

Mrs F- No that is just a combination of funny lighting and really bad regrowth! But I am going dark this week.

Brooke - Thanks for the nice comment Lovey ... Im sorry you are cold if I could bottle some sun and send it to you I would.