Thursday, January 14, 2010

Computer woes

I am having major computer "issues" with my laptop at home... It's in intensive care trying to be bought back to life as we speak (I'm hoping for a speedy aka cheap recovery). If you are lucky enough to get an email from me sprouting the pros of nokia mobile phones...ITS FAKE and my grammar isn't that bad.

But I was watching the news with Bear this morning and my life (even with fake emails and a dodgy laptop) is pretty tops.

Take care everybody.
Ex

3 comments:

brooke said...

I'm sorry about your sick computer. Mine has been giving me problems too and it makes me panicky. Who wants to blow the wad on a new computer? I get fake emails all the time and can see right through them.

You're right though--the news makes me realize my problems are small.

The Fredy Family said...

Time to switch to a mac. :-)

Nicolee said...

absolutely...we do enjoy an amazingly good life here in Oz hey?
Where is it you live again Liz? Bit shaky on my Nth Qld geography!
I'm with you on the computer front....had a big scare the other day, thought I'd done something catastrophic (only downloaded an upgrade for a program, well all hell broke loose on our laptop). Needless to say, hubby not happy, but THANKFULLY we managed to fix it....*phew*...so I hope yours is fixed soon.

hope your day was great!
Nic x