.jpg)
Today the boy is off doing this
So the kids and I have amused ourselves today by:
cleaning the bathroom and toilet (that might have been just me)
watching tele
Surfing the web
going for a walk/bike ride /rip stick ride around town
complaining about the humidity then laughing cos we use to live in the most humid place in oz
traveling to 4 different shops to track down the weekend papers
speaking to my MIL and laughing about our attempts to penny pinch (she feels my pain)
doing a few loads of washing
being very happy it has stopped raining
picking just one recipe (from the 7 cookbooks I have borrowed form the library) to actually make
preparing a very strict budget for the next 6 months so we can eat in Thailand
and
going to the video shop.
Its been great roll on tomorrow.
3 comments:
You got a lot done! I would have been content with picking just one recipe to make. My day looks very similar--at least the cleaning the bathroom part and laundry and surfing the web. Spent an hour talking to the husband last night about ways to penny pinch and finally came to the conclusion that we are both spenders and love to eat out too much and thus, will never fulfull our dreams that cost money. We're kind of okay with that...but if I had a trip to Thailand (my dream vacation!) on the horizon, I could probably scale back!
Brooke AGGGGHHHH (that is the sound in my head when I think about saving $). We (ok me) are hopeless and I plan on doing a post all about it(because that will make it better ;-)...because I KNOW how to budget and save I just lack the will to do it! But with the OS trip I HAVE to be better!
Ex
Sounds like you were BUSY!
Post a Comment