Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Cards

I have kept lots of the kids cards and writing over the years... mainly shoved in the back of a cupboard for the "one day" that I'm going to scrap it or do something heartfelt and amazing with it all...more than likely its going to get lost or thrown out. I thought I would blog the kids cards to David and I before that happened especially as I seem to have misplace Bears card to D already!

Daddy
I love you so much I have to wake up at 6.00am so I can say by in the morning because if I dont I'm sad at school. Iloveu
From Lulu




To Mummy
Yes you are mine and I love you so much I no I say I love you night and day but I realy do love you. I know it's not a lot of rwight (writing) but I do mean it so Mummy I love You!!


Dear Mum
Hope U have a happy & lovely Christmas with all the people U care about. Hope u get what ever u want and u dont have to do anything
Love from Riley xoxoxox
P.S Have a safe and Happy Year in 2010.

3 comments:

brooke said...

These are so sweet. My four year old daughter writes me love notes everyday and they always end up in the trash because I know she'll make me another tomorrow. My soon enough, there will come a tomorrow when she stops making them so I should hang onto them.

Elizabeth said...

Brooke, 4 is such a fantastic age for little girls... enjoy it all.
Ex

vyc said...

That is so beautiful. When you find Bear's you HAVE to scrap them. (and maybe once you've done yours, could you do mine?)