Its raining cats and dogs here (its a Christmas miracle for our water tanks) and so today we have played these games:
It was Mrs White in the kitchen with the lead pipe...maybe she got sick of people asking for sausage rolls...
Its been a blast... we have also eaten ham on toast and ham sandwiches for breakie and lunch... and right at the mo Lulu is jumping on the mattress in the middle of the lounge room (that she slept on last night...nice)
We are in recovery mode from 3 very lovely full days of eating drinking and laughing our way through lots of family get togethers.
I have pics of some of the above good times which I will post later but here's a spoiler .... it includes a turducken!



1 comment:
I'm curious about the Turducken. What is that? Yes, we got married on a Monday--that along with the fact that it was three days after Christmas makes me think I lost my mind. I justified it because it was between semesters of school and the only way we could take a honeymoon was if we married on a Monday. Plus--it was the holidays and I figured people could get off work. I hate my anniversary and I hated getting married in Winter. Wish I had a spring or summer wedding with lots of flowers. Oh well...You and David should get away for your anniversary. Wish we were going somewhere!
Post a Comment