I know that this list is pointless because even though I have been a really good girl this year... we are saving for a holiday next year and I know your budget... Santa I acknowledge you are broke, but a girl can dream.
Just in case you win lotto today I have prepared a list for you...because I'm helpful like that.
First I would love a chunky gold ring - with diamonds.
Ok you may think I am a bit spoilt as I already have this perfume...but I really really want the shower gel or body wash to go with it.
This is always on my wish list (and I'm getting a bit sick ofrepeating myself) I would love to have a treadmill set up downstairs so I can run/cough up a lung in the privacy of my own home.
This would also be helpful with the training for the Bridge Run
OK I need shoes... need may be stretching it but these shoes would have a good home here if they were in my Santa Sack tomoz.
Winter Boots ... every year by the time I get into the fact I really want Winter Boots ... the 4 weeks of cooler weather is gone and its back to sandals. I'm just trying to be organised for next June.
Look Mate you really cant go wrong with a gift voucher from Lorna Jane... don't look at the price tags because you might thing spending $50 on a t shirt is OTT... The voucher is the way to go - much less painful for you.
Ok given that I'm always about 18months behind on any fashion trend... It is just recently that I have wanted to stuff my junk into the trunk of these skinny jeans....and just think how good they will look paired with my new wedges or boots...When we moved into this house I realised it was a fixeruperer... I just didn't realise it would be fixed up years later... 2010 better be the year I see either this

Or this or next year my list will be way longer and ten fold more painful


You know Santa.... I'm sure you are pretty sick of whiny girls asking for things you will never bring them so my last item is fairly simple....
Can you please just ask everyone everywhere to be nice to one another tomorrow ....
Thanks Champ
Ex
2 comments:
I just want to say ditto to your list for me. Love the white kitchen, love the shoes and boots, love it all.
Hope you get everything you want even if Santa is on a budget!
Merry Christmas!
Love the wish list!!!
Post a Comment