Each year we try to take it in turns to spend the day either with my family and Davids fam. This past weekend we headed into the city to have a Christmas get together with David's Mum and Brother's family as my MIL wont be here on the 25th. Before the season is over we will of had at least 3 different Chrissy days with my sister and BIL and their family and my Dad and Step mum and then David's Dad and his partner Joy.... good thing we like ham. Speaking of ham I was on ham duty last weekend and I baked this baby

There was lots of eating and a little bit of drinking and lots of laughing and a little bit of talking... and of course some present opening.
This is the gift David gave his Mum and her husband. I think it was a case of giving them something he really really wanted for himself :-) it is a back massager... I think we will be investing in one in the after Christmas sales!



Every one helps to get the enormous amount of food that is Christmas Lunch on the table and here is my MIL carving the Turkey and my SIL putting the finishing touches on the sweet potato bake. Here I am being one step above useless... stirring something.



Every one helps to get the enormous amount of food that is Christmas Lunch on the table and here is my MIL carving the Turkey and my SIL putting the finishing touches on the sweet potato bake. Here I am being one step above useless... stirring something.
The day after our Christmas celebration there was a huge lightening and thunder storm that kept the kids out of the pool... so we played a bit of rummykub and ate a bit more.
1 comment:
I love your shirt!! So cute!!
Post a Comment