He also does great email and he sent this gem after Christmas with two pics of my Step Mum Jan.
If you work hard in the rain:
This is what you get for Boxing Day lunch:
On the 11th March he did something pretty amazing. He has been lunger free for one whole year. He gave up the Winnie Blues cold turkey in March 2010 and for that the man is a legend in my eyes especially because I'm pretty sure you could measure the amount of time he has smoked in decades.
He sent me and my sisters this email to mark the occasion.
Hi Girls
12 Months today,
+ 8 KG
and counting
Off for a boozy lunch to celebrate!
Love,
Dad
PS In case I forget to tell you later... Lizzie has always been my favourite.


6 comments:
you so did make the last bit up; cause I know I'm the favourite!!!!
I too am very proud of Dad - He rocks!!!
Who's the fairest of them all?
Dear Angela & Cathy, You know you are my favourites but don't tell Lizzie, mirrors on the wall & all that stuff.
Love you all,
Dad
I love this! Such a great photograph of you all too. And good on him. It's hard to give up the death sticks. xx
Your Dad DOES rock. Only the cool Dads email their kids about having a boozy lunch.
This whole post is sooo funny. I love the line about your dad having his shite together...that alone is why I read your blog. I also love a dad who emails his kids about having a boozy lunch. Congrats to him for quitting smoking. That is quite a feat I've been told.
Well done Jacko. Giving up the Lung Busters is a very hard but important feat. Good work. Also thanks for putting 3 beautiful girls on this planet. You really afre making them all very happy.
Post a Comment