So much has been written about these Liars, Losers and Trainwrecks by far more eloquent than me ... but that never stopped me adding to the conversation before.


Apparently Oz doesn't like Brian McFadden anymore. That's confusing 'cos he doesn't seem to be a bigger cashed up Bogan today than he was 2 years ago when he and Delta were the golden couple of Sydney.

This Loser really annoys me as she was once used as a punching bag by the charming Chris Brown ... and still she sells out the Sisterhood in every music video she appears in.

and then there is everybodys favourite misogynistic Loser . Why oh why cant we ban him from FM radio? Or Twitter? or the next Royal Wedding?
So first up
This LL&T.
This LL&T.
The whole sad and sorry saga of Ricky Nixon and the 17 year old girl makes me want to take a Detol shower. For those of you lucky enough to be living in a cave the gist of the story is: a young (stupid) 16 year old girl meets a load of (stupid) professional footballers giving a coaching clinic at her school. Obviously the coaching involves full body contact because the girl ends up in a sexual relationship with one or maybe more of the footballers. Being (stupid) footballers when they are bored and finished with her she gets the flick and being the (stupid) teenager she is she goes on a cyber rampage that includes publishing nude pics of the (stupid) footballers and generally causing reputation carnage for all involved. She has Twitter hear her Roar!
You know what? That isn't even the most sordid and sorry part of this soap opera. Enter Mr Ricky Nixon. He is (stupid) footballers (stupid) agent and he "befriends" the girl. Girl (now at the ripe old age of 17) leaks all kinds of trash to the media about Mr Nixon. Mr Nixon skips the country to Ireland after informing his wife and kids he has been "inappropriate" with girl. I'm thinking that kind of "inappropriate" will get you a nasty disease and a divorce.
I agree with some of the public sentiment that the girl is a conniving vixen who likes to trap men... but the girl is 17. She is a baby in real terms. She is a teenage idiot with some savvy new media skills and a large following on Twitter. She is a child who needs some heavy duty guidance/counselling and a long time away from the media circus.
I hear today that Nixon has booked himself into rehab. I didn't realise you could rehabilitate yourself from being an Grade A Asshole. Rehab: the answer to every Dirty Pigs dreams.
I also hear that Nixon still claims he didn't have sex with the 17 year old child who was in some unbelievable way in his "care" and staying in the hotel paid for by the football club. To paraphrase another LL&T: You don't visit 17 year old girls in hotel rooms bearing gifts of Colombian marching powder at 3am ... for a cup of Milo.


The Trainwreck of the century that we all have front row seats to. And isn't it quite the show. The porn stars the drugs the money. It's so hilarious to see the next crazy thing to come out of Charlie's mouth. Except its not and Todd Sampson of The Gruen Transfer fame summed it up best when he tweeted
"#winning It's entertaining to watch someone killing themselves. Makes us feel good and says something about who we are."
LL&T no 3.

In all fairness I am just putting this in the Trainwreck category and the Trainwreck is mostly for the whole National Rugby League. Fresh from looking very dapper in his tux and celebrating the opening of the NRL season, Benji Marshall (who is generally considered a very good bloke by all accounts) gets into a biff with a punter who likes to hurl racial abuse at a McDonald's at 3am and ends up with a court date for his troubles. Can you imagine a worse job than marketing the NRL? You would line up a group shot of the Alpha Males and then have to check their rap sheet to see if they were fit for family consumption.

In all fairness I am just putting this in the Trainwreck category and the Trainwreck is mostly for the whole National Rugby League. Fresh from looking very dapper in his tux and celebrating the opening of the NRL season, Benji Marshall (who is generally considered a very good bloke by all accounts) gets into a biff with a punter who likes to hurl racial abuse at a McDonald's at 3am and ends up with a court date for his troubles. Can you imagine a worse job than marketing the NRL? You would line up a group shot of the Alpha Males and then have to check their rap sheet to see if they were fit for family consumption.
"How about him? Can we use him?"
"No he has a thing for dogs/drugs/the pokies/young girls/Big Bird (insert any noun here)"
One of the only beacons of sanity in any football code. I really do admire you David Gallop. Its amazing you aren't greyer.
The last LL&T for the day.
The last LL&T for the day.
This is a Trainwreck in a teacup as far as I am concerned.


Apparently Oz doesn't like Brian McFadden anymore. That's confusing 'cos he doesn't seem to be a bigger cashed up Bogan today than he was 2 years ago when he and Delta were the golden couple of Sydney.
So what has he done to earn the wrath of FM radio stations and feminists?
McFadden had the temerity to release a song that summed his feelings for the love of his life. Apparently his feelings are that he likes Delta drunk as sh#t at the bar. Oh well each to their own I guess. I like David sober in the kitchen installing my new oven. If anyones asking.
What annoys me (I know its hard to keep up with what it is this week) is that the song is so so so tame compared with anything coming out of these Losers mouths.

This Loser really annoys me as she was once used as a punching bag by the charming Chris Brown ... and still she sells out the Sisterhood in every music video she appears in.

and then there is everybodys favourite misogynistic Loser . Why oh why cant we ban him from FM radio? Or Twitter? or the next Royal Wedding?
The only transgression of Brian McFadden's new song is the use of Banjo... on a dance track.
That's it rant over.




7 comments:
Oooookay. And just how many cups of caffeine had you consumed before typing this post?
Vyc: I was crack free at the time of writing this ... stressed to the eyeballs but crack free. Maybe I should take it down ... manic anyone?
Ex
Don't take it down. I found it very entertaining. Charlie Sheen is the epitome of awesome right now. He is out of his mind. Good stuff.
I loved yoru rant, I agree with your thoughts
I wish I could spell though!!!
ROFL!!!!!!!! ..you cwack me up girl!
hope all well with you & yours!
:D
{thx for being a faithful follower over on my blog!}
oh yeah.......and congrats on the school thing.....hope it goes well!!!! X
Post a Comment