No news about the interview yet (which went fine) there is another family being considered for the spot so we now just wait.
Secondly I have so much crap cough goings on that I haven't blogged about... I'm stunned that the earth is still turning.
David is still going great guns with the house and has almost finished the new exterior wall. This is the colour bond section.
We attended one of the many fundraising events for the Brisbane and Toowoomba flood victims.
People really are so kind and generous and decent. Sometimes that is easy to forget.
David instigated the "if you fight with your sibling you get to weed the garden rule". Peeps who love to fight with their siblings were not happy about the new rule but its a winner.
David played the always losing game of blowing the leaves off the grass. He could play this game everyday.
We went to Caths for tea (again) it was yum (again).
2 comments:
Sounds like things are going well on your side of the world. That picture of your pool just KILLS me. We have snow here still. Snow and wind and crappy winter stuff.
So glad that I got invited back into your world!
Post a Comment