What, exactly, is a lounge room? Like a living room? A den? A place where you host lounge singers after dinner? Ha! I have no walls being built in my lounge room - or any other room in my house - but I do have every single piece of furniture (including some kitchen cabinets) pulled out about 2' from the edge of all of the walls in the kitchen, dining room and living room in my house. Which is a GOOD thing because that means we're PAINTING! Which also means I will be DECORATING. Like, SOON! Yahoo! Yay for walls being built and painting being done!
6 comments:
makes watching tv interesting!
What, exactly, is a lounge room? Like a living room? A den? A place where you host lounge singers after dinner? Ha! I have no walls being built in my lounge room - or any other room in my house - but I do have every single piece of furniture (including some kitchen cabinets) pulled out about 2' from the edge of all of the walls in the kitchen, dining room and living room in my house. Which is a GOOD thing because that means we're PAINTING! Which also means I will be DECORATING. Like, SOON! Yahoo! Yay for walls being built and painting being done!
Yes Amanda you are so clever! A lounge room is where we host the lounge singers after tea.
Excellent news on your painting
EX
I like the term Lounge room. I am astounded at the progress...I can't wait to see the finished product.
Enter my give-away for the Hapari swimsuit. If you win, I will ship it to you!
I can't believe all the work you guys are doing! Impressive. I want to see video of the lounge singers in action when it's all done. ;)
Oh my! We're madly trying to rip ours down!
(Now that you've gone private, I don't get you updates anymore... so sad!) But still love popping in and visiting!
xx
Post a Comment