Does anyone ever really know what to do as a parent? What if we make the wrong decision? Why are the right decisions so tough?
In 7 minutes David and I are going to Bears school to interview for a spot in the year 6 class for Lulu. I feel sick. She doesn't know. We are being parents. Of course I will cry. I will cry if we get her in and I will cry if we get rejected. Its been a long road to get to this point... I just want someone to tell me its been the right road.
6 minutes now.
2 comments:
Any decison you make as a parent is the right decision as you make them out of love.
Love you
You could always look up the answer in the parenting manual - oh ... you didn't get one! Go with your sister's answer then you know who to blame :-)
Post a Comment