I got new boots and I am a little bit in love. I really really wish I had an iphone so I could take a pic and show all my friends Vyc . Good thing I have a blog to be obnoxious on.
Love the glasses! Now the boots - is David out polishing your Harley or Georga grooming your horse? or are they excerise weights to get rid of those "Jackson" thighs? Gee you young people are funny, I have an old pair of work RMs if you want boots! Love you.
8 comments:
OMG I love the boots, where did you get them?
The Chick in them not to bad either.
Love you
You are the cutest thing ever and I LLLLLOOOOOVVVVEEE the boots. Tell Dave he is so lucky you strut around at work!!
Angie - DFO ... that is a whole other post (that I will bore you with).
Love you too.
Ex
Sigh DFO! Did they have them in my size? (8) in case you need a reminder
Be a good sister and get me some! I promise the cheque will be in the mail!
Love and hugs
Look how cute you (and your boots!) are! Love the glasses, by the way.
Love the glasses! Now the boots - is David out polishing your Harley or Georga grooming your horse? or are they excerise weights to get rid of those "Jackson" thighs? Gee you young people are funny, I have an old pair of work RMs if you want boots! Love you.
Oh, I love these!!! And you have every right to be obnoxious. Can you wait for winter??? I bet you can't! xx
Nice boots Lizzie. Well worth a seperate post on your blog!! Love 'em.
Post a Comment