My niece Bec is looking for eggs in the garden.
My niece DJ made out like a bandit
This is what you look like when you retrieve Easter Eggs off the bottom of the pool.
Even the pool croc partook in the chocolate fun.
In the early evening we had a bonfire (that we have been trying to have for 3 months but it has been too wet... that is orange fungi growing on the log of wood).
Bonfires are more interesting than TV to watch.
Incinerating marshmallows... when you are nearly 13 the fun is seeing them catch fire and explode.
Playing charades ...
First word...
The kids love playing charades. If you know any website that has charade lists please let me know because we always have difficulty making up relevant shows/movies/books.
On Saturday we went to the beach. David and the kids surfed and I walked around the spit and then went for a swim with Lulu. It was fantastic weather and the waves were great in the afternoon. The waves were huge in the morning and David and Bear spent most of their time and energy trying to paddle out the back and catch them. I didn't take my camera so you will have to trust me that I looked ace in my bathers...
On Sunday we went up to stay with my MIL and her Hubby. Here are the children smiling so nicely because I wouldn't let them go for the Easter egg hunt Mum had set up until I had a decent shot of them. Bribery is an essential part of my parenting skills set.
10 comments:
happy easter LIz!! mwah mwah great to see you had a great day!!!! x x x
Looks like you all had a blast!
You're kids are too funny!
And I LOVE your top that you're wearing in the photo with your Mom!
But then again... you're always dressed cute. ugh.
lol.
Shelley
Oh... PS... go here for printable charades.
http://anast.actua.ca/documentation/gameshow/games/CharadesWordLists.pdf
and here
http://www.charades-ideas.com/printable_cards.php
Hoppy Easter to you to Nic, I hope you are having fun.
Ex
Shelley, Thanks soooo much for this charades list... you are the best.
See you Ex
Looks like a lovely weekend had by all, except of course the easter bunny, who was busy, busy, busy.
First, that is what Easter weather is supposed to look like. Beautiful. Your home looks like a resort.
Second, I guarantee you looked ace in your bathers! That line alone was worth reading your blog. But I really would love to see photos of you guys on the beach.
Your Easter egg hunts looked so great. No crowds, good loot, beautiful surroundings...I'm jealous.
Life is not fair if mum and Brian are going to Europe for 3 MONTHS!
Brooke, Seriously life is in the toilet if there is no in laws around to feed me gourmet food and look after my children...FOR THREE MONTHS... so selfish.
Looks like such a great time!!
I wanna be in your family! Looks like you all had so much fun!
The poolside croc was a creative place to hide an egg. OMG, I thought it was real for a minute!
Thanks for the b-day wishes!
Looks like lots of fun was had by all! I'm pretty jealous of your green grass and SHORTS!
yes, well about that croc........is that a touch of the territory? Miss them that much do u guys? uuugggghhhhhh!!!!!!! LOL glad its mouth came in useful for something other than eating someone!!!! x x
Post a Comment