
This post is for Lulu.
For whatever reason last week everyday at dusk about 20 of these little birds would come and hang out in the tree by our stairs. It was fascinating. Then after a week they left. Lulu was especially enthralled and snapped about a million pics. So this is for her.
5 comments:
Can I have a guess? Everywhere on the coast (where we live!) seems to be inundated with little green bugs which come out at night time. Maybe the birds were snacking on the bugs? Hello Lulu, see you at school for spelling soon.....
Hi Elizabeth - thank you for popping by my blog. I'm so happy to hear you read my book and enjoyed it - thank you!
As for clocking up distances - if you ever have time to pop off the tready and head outside you'll clock up great distances in no time. It's sooooo much easier when you're outside heading somewhere with all the scenery.
Happy running! I look forward to reading your blog!
All the best,
Melanie
hi elizabeth. i was just coming on here to let you know you won the giveaway for the core metabolic jumpstart workout dvd by lindsay brin last week. and i hadn't heard from you. if you still want it, email me with your address so i can mail it to you. if not, that's fine. i'll choose another winner. thanks! tiffanydansie@gmail.com
well done Lulu!! budding photographer!!!
I've been in Disneyland for the past week so I'm finally catching up on your blog. I hate birds so much so this whole situation would have kept me indoors for days!
I love your mommy group from the last post. I have a couple friends with kids the exact same ages and it is so fun to have someone to commiserate with during pregnancy and postpartum....and as for home births--you know how I feel!
Post a Comment