Tuesday, March 30, 2010

random pics

Hello is there anybody out there?






Bear has started playing rugby for the school. His Coach has given him a list of exercises to do each night of course this means that D and Bear compete and carry on whilst Lulu shouts at them. That girl watches way too much Fat Club aka The Biggest Looser ... she loves being the trainer.
Bear also got a new mouth guard. When I picked it up from the dentist it was the wrong colour (there was about a zillion colour options and his was lime green and yellow or some such hideousness). Anyway after the drama to get the mouth guard fitted ... the dentist couldn't get a good imprint mould and so after 4 attempts and the nurse cracking it because he (Bear) had used up all the putty ... the senior dentist came in and did a "special" (I'd say more expensive) mould. Anyhoo I wasn't going through that again (like it was me having putty shoved in my mouth til I gagged 5 times) so we all very happy with his Christmas / Italian coloured mouth guard. The dental nurse said I could send it back and get his preferred colours and I said " Yeah I'm not that kind of parent... this will do just fine".

8 comments:

House of Smiths said...

It's yours!
But do you REALLY want to pay the $100 shipping........... LOL.

Um... So... the "plank!"
That is the WORST exercise known to MAN! UGH! It's SO SO HARD!
Good for your hubby, gettin' in on the action. LOL.
Shelley

brooke said...

Love the mouth guard story. I gag at the dentist even during cleanings.

I think it's great that David will do the exercises with Bear. I would prefer to take Lulu's role and just scream at them!

vyc said...

Weren't you still in the middle of a sigh (of relief) that cricket season just finished?

Holly said...

Thank goodness rugby isn't popular here in the states. That sport scares the you know what out of me.

Elizabeth said...

VYC , Spending sunny Summer afternoons at cricket is going to look like a pleasant dream when I'm sitting next to a freezing wet muddy football field hey? Has your footy started yet?
Ex

Rachel B. said...

That's hilarious that your daughter shouts at them like a trainer. Good girl. And I love the Italian mouthguard. P.S. I used to be one of those ortho asst. who got to torture/gag people. ;)

Helene said...

As soon as I saw the color of the mouthguard I instantly thought of Italy!! Hey, at least he'll stand out, right?

The Fredy Family said...

Does Lulu sit there and yell at them like Jillian???

Did you get to see the video yet?