
Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
1 x BBQ chicken or any cooked chicken meat shredded
1 x tin of creamed corn
1 x tin corn kernels
1 x tin of creamed corn
1 x tin corn kernels
1 litre of Chicken stock
1 x chopped onion
1 x garlic clove crushed
1x 10cm piece of ginger grated.
Fry onion garlic and ginger in a little bit of oil
and then add the rest of the ingredients.... stir simmer for a few minutes and serve.
It was delicious and the kids sort of liked it... Ive yet to find anything my kids "love" to eat (chocolate and coco pops don't count).
3 comments:
HAHA>>> i love that you label on this post is... "This is NOT a food blog" ha!
This looks REALLY yummy!
And I want to know what the heck chicken snitzle is (I can't even spell it) lol.
Shelley
Oooo.. Chicken Snitz. sounds YUMMY!
lol
Shelley
awesome!!! love that recipe...that is one thing that they all 'like' to eat (I'm same with you....not love, just like!!)
Post a Comment