Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Krazy Hair Disco

Lulu went to a Krazy hair disco so I curled her hair in small sections and pinned it to her head so she had little "bobbles" all over her head. Then we spray painted it green and pink.

It was a family activity....
Fashion is hard work.... and yes we did have spaghetti for tea.

All ready to party hearty.



When we took it out it was in crazy ringlets.

and the next day she was rockin the dreadlocks.

8 comments:

House of Smiths said...

I LOVE it! LOL.
She totally looks like a bohemian the next morning.
Nice work parents!
Shelley

Helene said...

Wow, that looks SO awesome!! What a great idea...I love the spray paint especially!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog...hope you'll be back again soon!

brooke said...

I've said it before--but she is sooo cute. I love the crazy hair and the crazy ringlets.

What a fun activity!

House of Smiths said...

NO YOU DIDN'T! I can't believe you PUT THEM BACK!
lol.
You should have gotten that cute girl of yours, and MADE her roll you some paper roses!
Oh my gosh... do you want to come over and craft with me???
How about tomorrow night?
I need to do some major venting about life. lol
Shelley

Elizabeth said...

Shelley, you crack me up!
Come over Luvie I will put the kettle on... and you can vent away.
Ex

The Fredy Family said...

So many memories of spray paint in my hair.

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

That is so fun! I bet she loved it!

Christie said...

That is a very fierce hair do. I love it!