This child manages to combine eating junk food with most activities, even swimming.
The great white shark... or one way to keep your cast dry whilst swimming. I tried to get a shot of him swimming underwater with his "fin" held up... probably not what the Dr imagined he'd be doing with his cast.
Telling secrets about her brother or kissing for the camera ... hard to tell.
Wow--Your yard is amazing and green! I am so impressed the husband did that himself. If I posted pictures of my yard, you would really be proud of your husband..my yard stinks.
Hey thanks Brooke, I am very proud of David... his yard work and the fact I don't know how to work our pot belly heater.. are the main reasons I don't trade him in...
3 comments:
Wow--Your yard is amazing and green! I am so impressed the husband did that himself. If I posted pictures of my yard, you would really be proud of your husband..my yard stinks.
Hey thanks Brooke,
I am very proud of David... his yard work and the fact I don't know how to work our pot belly heater.. are the main reasons I don't trade him in...
Post a Comment