That being the case I want to chuck out there what is driving me mental at the mo.
We are celebrating David's birthday on Sunday at home in the garden. We would have had the party on the balcony but he did this to it a few weekends ago
So back to the part that keeps me up at 3am. I want the garden party to look like this
and I bet it ends up like this
That being the case, its ridiculous the amount of mental energy I exert on worrying about having a few people over who really couldn't care less if the little white paper lanterns and the place setting cards match, especially because the Birthday Boy is the most laid back person on earth who just wants to partake in a cold bevie, a hot curry and his Mum's trifle whilst he sits by the pool with his fam.



2 comments:
thanks for "coming out" on my blog! ha.
good luck with your party... embrace your inner martha stewart.
I am definately not checking your blog enough. You are on my bloglines now so I should be more on top of your posts. I relate to everything you say. Family pictures especially. We have the same picture with jeans and white shirts! My husband hate family pictures the most and complains the loudest.
Good luck at your party. I'm glad the birthday boy will have fun regardless. Good to see you got some new workout clothes. I spent a FORTUNE on mine too. But I figure it will get me to the gym, which will hopefully make me less fat, which the husband will appreciate, right?
Post a Comment