Friday, November 6, 2009

Colour Me Very Excited

Things in no particular order I'm looking forward to:


  • We are getting a proper Oh My Goodness professional photographer to come to the house and capture the gorgeousness that is my family. I haven't told said family yet, I will spring it on them the day before to limited the amount of whinging I can guarantee will occur.
  • I'm going to a card making class this weekend. It has been way to long since I have scrapped or did anything remotely crafty.
  • I have managed to manipulate David's work schedule / my work hours / and the transport & feeding of children duties so that I can attend the gym at least 3 times next week.
  • After ripping all the good ideas off other blogs (hello Brooke) I went and purchased some great new gym clothes and as silly as it sounds I'm stoked to get back to the gym to wear them.
Of course I look just like this...

Things in no particular order I'm not looking forward to:

  • Finding 4 coordinating outfits for the family photo shoot. I may have to resort to jeans and plain coloured t shirts (just like most of our other family photos!).
  • This is NOT a photo of us .... I got if off a Pixi Photo website, but we have one just like it at home!

  • If at the card making class we make Christmas Cards ... I will begin the countdown to Christmas panic, this involves devoting alot of time and energy to worrying about christams gifts, decorations and meals but not actually doing anything about it.
  • I have booked a session at the gym for a trainer to time me running, to get a baseline for how unfit I am. This will hurt - both my ego and my body.
  • Getting the bank statement for new gym clothes.

1 comment:

The Fredy Family said...

Christmas came way to quickly. I swear it was just here. I am so not ready this year. How'd the photos go?