I'm impressed with the finished product in the ensuite! Happy Bday to your hubby!
Happy Birthday to your husband. You have got a good man...that ensuite looks fantastic!
Happy Birthday one of the 3 best men I know.Big hug
Happy Birthday to David! (a little late)Also, LOVE the bathroom!!!
Hi David (via Lizzy)Sorry I missed your birthday. Hope you had a great day. Love from Annie and Stewart xoxoxox
I need a fancy ensuite. Happy birthday!!
I am going to start calling my Nast bathroom an endings...sounds so much more sophisticated.Happy birthday to your darling David. I have a blog crush on him...he is amazing.
What a beautiful ensuite!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Is it a national holiday in Oz like it is here?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I'm impressed with the finished product in the ensuite! Happy Bday to your hubby!
Happy Birthday to your husband. You have got a good man...that ensuite looks fantastic!
Happy Birthday one of the 3 best men I know.
Big hug
Happy Birthday to David! (a little late)
Also, LOVE the bathroom!!!
Hi David (via Lizzy)
Sorry I missed your birthday. Hope you had a great day.
Love from Annie and Stewart xoxoxox
I need a fancy ensuite. Happy birthday!!
I am going to start calling my Nast bathroom an endings...sounds so much more sophisticated.
Happy birthday to your darling David. I have a blog crush on him...he is amazing.
What a beautiful ensuite!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Is it a national holiday in Oz like it is here?
Post a Comment