Friday, November 11, 2011

I Do Not Heart Blogger

I have at least two complete posts that wont publish! Any ideas ? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

It's like the publish button just wont work. Also I cant highlight any if the text to change or edit it.


This is making me so out of proportionally annoyed I am about to lose my shite (or cry).


First World Problem anyone?

OK so I did get my posts to publish (sort of) but I still do not heart blogger!

4 comments:

brooke said...

This happened to me several times on my mom's computer...but I would come home and publish from my own computer just fine...maybe it is your computer....which is so much worse!!!

The Mostess said...

I have found that problem when I am posting pictures from the internet vs. pictures of my own. Is that the issue?

Lauren in GA said...

I laughed when I read, "First World Problem anyone?" It may be a first world problem...but it is maddening just the same.

Jessica Romney (Everyday Romneys) swears by Windows Live Writer. She told me to google it once and to try it. I need to do that because blogger leaves a lot to be desired to say the VERY least.

Rachel B. said...

Blogger is lame. I definitely think they have several kinks to work out. I've also heard about Windows Live Writer. I should definitely try that. Glad you got it figured out though!