I like yours, too. I always think of the worst case scenario...and make myself sick with worry.
This is so applicable to my life right now. Thank you!
3 things [not in any particular order]:- 1. great quote! 2. luv that wall colour!!!! definitely!!! 3. so glad you're feeling on the mend! luv u Liz! x
You just found me my new motto ... way to go!!!
I love that quote..both really..I am stealing them for my refridgerator.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like yours, too. I always think of the worst case scenario...and make myself sick with worry.
This is so applicable to my life right now. Thank you!
3 things [not in any particular order]:- 1. great quote! 2. luv that wall colour!!!! definitely!!! 3. so glad you're feeling on the mend!
luv u Liz! x
You just found me my new motto ... way to go!!!
I love that quote..both really..I am stealing them for my refridgerator.
Post a Comment