have 10 cysts removed from my rhymes with the capital of Saskatchewan than relive the last 2 weeks.
After the chest infection and the scratched eye I got a sinus infection. Sinus infections are more painful than childbirth (imo) and make you feel like you have the mega flu. They are vile.
I have finished my second lot of antibiotics but I am still pretty much dragging myself through each day. Yesterday I did ok at work but crashed in bed at about 7.30pm.
Of course the worst thing in the whole wide world is I cant taste or smell. ANYTHING. For someone who lives to eat this is a real bummer. I'm also a little bit scared my sense of smell and taste may not come back ever ... oh vey I cant bare to think about that. I have new recipes I want to try this weekend of course I wont be doing that if I cant taste them (sorry family). I made veggie soup on the weekend and the kids wouldn't taste test if for me ... so who knows what I was eating for three days.
Sorry for the pointless rant about my ill health. Hopefully my next post is healthier.
5 comments:
I'm sorry that you are feeling so lousy.
Not being able to taste?! That is just insult to injury!
Feel better soon. ☺
Lauren, Thank you for all your lovely get well comments. You are a beautiul person (and that isn't just the cold and flu medicine talking either!)
Ex
Well, I hope you're feeling better really, really soon. There's nothing like a lingering illness to make you feel all mean and crappy, huh? Well, it makes ME feel mean. So I just assume it makes everyone mean.
Anyway - I'm sending good health vibes your way.
Your life totally sucks. And coming from me, that is saying something!
But I'll love you always, Dad
Post a Comment