Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Of course Mardi and Kymmie do this much better but here is my contribution...

I like to wear this outfit with my fake smile...











Best part of the outfit... Toes by Lulu.

My photographer and my pedicurist.






The Deets


Shirt dress top = Ally (Op Shop)


Jeans = K Mart


Shoes = Thailand


Beads = Just Jeans


Ring = Diva

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You look rocking!!!

I love everything about your outfit (even your manicurist!)
x
xx

Amanda Gibson said...

Well, don't you look pretty! Love the whole look!

brooke said...

I love that top. So so cute. And how do you rock Kmart jeans? I am someone who needs the very most expensive stuff to look good and I kind of hate people like you who can buy whatever and look amazing.

Elizabeth said...

Amanda, Thanks :-)
Brooke, The jean were a total fluke. I got them about 2 years ago and they are made of very stretchy denim (almost jeggings) as such I always wear a very long top. They were $15 bucks and I should have bought about 4 pairs.
Ex

Lauren in GA said...

You look fantastic. I love that top. And Lulu pedicures perfectly!! She should open up a business, "Toes by Lulu." I like it.