and also that bat shite crazy "God is coming back to earth to take the bat shite crazy people" day as well.
So I survived my 39th birthday. I even had some fun and got to relax a little too.

Cath made me a cake and a yummy tea. She also pranked me with candles that don't blow out. Uncle Andrew would have been so proud of her.
I got some beautiful cards and judging from the novels my kids wrote to me ... they know Mummy is happiest when people use their words... especially if it involves telling Mummy how good she is.

Cath made me a cake and a yummy tea. She also pranked me with candles that don't blow out. Uncle Andrew would have been so proud of her.
I got some beautiful cards and judging from the novels my kids wrote to me ... they know Mummy is happiest when people use their words... especially if it involves telling Mummy how good she is.
Can you also tell we have been having a few "issues" with getting on with our siblings?
I got to talk to nice people who rang me all day to wish me Happy Birthday
and Dave and I went shopping for some new ski gear.
D also took me to see Water for Elephants (it was ok but a bit boring) and cooked me tea.
Thanks everyone for your well wishes. The Rapture wasn't so bad and I can now get on with my 40th year.
Ex
3 comments:
I'm still waiting for the rapture. Until then, I will blog away!
Happy 39th!
I'm glad your day was nice. I actually hoping it was going to be the end of the world--how is that for uplifting?
So Water for Elephants is a no-go?
Post a Comment