Obviously I have no shame sharing these pics.
But that also means that Mum and Brian haven't seen any of David's hard work on the house. So we had a Mothers Day lunch for them yesterday.

Of course this involved lots of cleaning ...

The after shot. Space to entertain ( without the prospect of being taken out by a power tool).
Some people got ready for Mothers Day lunch by painting their toes and
The after shot. Space to entertain ( without the prospect of being taken out by a power tool).
Some people got ready for Mothers Day lunch by painting their toes and
making their Guinea Pig pretty.
The food was good (thank goodness the oven held up) and the company was excellent.
and I didn't even wig out over my perceived lack of appropriate fawning that should go along with MD. Organising my own gift (girls trip to Melbourne) was win (for me obviously) win (David didn't have to take the children gift shopping at Dusk/Body Shop/Sussan and pretend to enjoy the experience).
Of course I missed Mum yesterday but I had a great day surrounded by lots of love and fun and a couple of small peeps I love :-) Happy Days.
5 comments:
& you look beautiful.
Love always.
awwww so glad that you had those you luv around you to celebrate your own fabulousness as a mum as well as remember and celebrate your own very special memories of your beautiful mum! x x x pssssst.......nearly birthday time ;D
Lurvly photos. Am glad you had a great day, x
I can't believe all your renovations! You guys are amazing (and crazy ;) ). Glad you had a good Mother's Day!
So glad you had a Happy Mother's Day. You deserved it!
Post a Comment