Friday, May 20, 2011

Answers

Do you ever go to someone for advice or answers or direction?
Is that person a professional or your soul mate or your friend or your God?
Do you listen to them?
Really ?
Is your mind spinning so fast that you receive more information and guidance than you can process?
Do you know in your heart all your answers are there ... you just have to stop and let them come to you?
Do you know that that takes time? and openness.


Are you BRAVE?
Do you surround yourself with your soul mates and are you learning from them?
Do you offer up support to people around you and in turn lean on people when you need support?
Are you focused?
Without being blinkered?
Do you have the confidence to walk towards the light in your life?
Do you kneel at mass or in meditation or on the yoga mat and let the peace of the higher being roll on over you?
Do you really believe?
That it is ok not to have all the answers.

Don't Be Scared.




PS I'm great David is great the kids are great (still the fighting Irish but great). This post is about the macro, the big picture, the journey we are all on in life. This is not about the micro. We are all great.
Ex

5 comments:

brooke said...

The older I get, the more I realize that I don't have all the answers...in fact, I have hardly any. but i'm really grateful to have an awesome sister, amazing friends, a husband with completely different views on just about everything from me, and a God who cares about me and is willing to listen.

I need to learn to shut my yapper and be still and listen once in awhile too!

brooke said...

That probably made no sense.

Elizabeth said...

Perfect sense Brooke
Ex

Holly said...

Lovely.

What is "blinkered?"

Amanda Gibson said...

I'm with Holly. Very nice post, Elizabeth. You always have something interesting to say - and you always make me think. I really like that about you.

Oh, and what DOES blinkered mean?