Its a sad indictment of how my week has gone that this picture makes me very very happy. We are the proud new owners of 3 (yes 3 can everyone say overcapitalise) new toilets.
Vyc, One toilet for the ensuite, one toilet for the existing bathroom and one toilet for the new laundry downstairs... When D bought them home we both cracked up laughing ... who needs 3 loos in a shoebox house??? PS thanks Love you Ex
Congrats on the new toilets! I completely understand your excitement - we bought curtain rods the other day and I felt exactly the same way. It's always exciting to get closer to being *done* right?
I love the clever title of this post...well, I have to say that I love the blog title of, "Pay attention there will be a quiz later", too. You are clever, girlie!
6 comments:
Alright two toilets I understand. Three I don't understand. There are four of you, why not four????
P.S. I hope next week is better for you all, x
Vyc, One toilet for the ensuite, one toilet for the existing bathroom and one toilet for the new laundry downstairs... When D bought them home we both cracked up laughing ... who needs 3 loos in a shoebox house???
PS thanks Love you Ex
There is nothing better than new toilets...I am just glad David didn't try to pass them off as a gift!
Congrats on the new toilets! I completely understand your excitement - we bought curtain rods the other day and I felt exactly the same way. It's always exciting to get closer to being *done* right?
I love the clever title of this post...well, I have to say that I love the blog title of, "Pay attention there will be a quiz later", too. You are clever, girlie!
Oh, and congrats on the new toilets. They are true things of beauty. I like to pretend that "overcapitalise" is my middle name. ☺
Post a Comment