Remember my blog friend Kym? She is doing a Fancy Pants post for the entire month of June. It is both fascinating and addictive.
She inspired me to rabbit on about this outfit.
Jeans : Kmart (I'm classy what can I say).
Boots : DFO Brisbane (I may have mentioned them before).
Black Long Sleeve Top: Just Jeans (purchased before I started boycotting their stores because they played Cee Lo Green's F You Song whilst I was shopping with Lu... and no it wasn't Forget You).
Pink Tunic: Retro Op Shop @ St Kilda ( This shop was both awesome and cheap and the gorgeous and fabulously dressed shop assistant was so nice. It was only after we walked out that Anitra informed me she was a man. That's why she looked so good in her 60's mini dress... great legs).
Black Velvet Jacket: St Vinnie's Op Shop. (This jacket is so old its made in Japan. Nothing is made in Japan anymore).
Silver Bangle : Jag.
Silver Necklace : Sussan.
Ring: Diva.
and the comment of the day goes to my photographer David after I said "take my photo" he replied
"okay - but your not selling yourself on ebay are you?"
7 comments:
Those jeans look fabulous on you! Love the clothes.
And in your Freezer post--that pho is making me salivate. I love that stuff!
This whole post is sooo you and totally made me laugh.
You look like a million bucks. If I did this, I would be showing various sweatsuits because that is all I wear!
Oh, you're soooo funny! I love the last comment. It eclipsed all the other funny ones about the male sales assistant and you bycotting Just Jeans because of their tasteful lyrics.
I love this outfit. And LOOVE that jacket. I need to find a fabulous Op-Shop that has jackets made in Japan... xx
Hmmm, your blog opened my eyes to the world of op shopping. Maybe we all need to go there?? Every things looks good on you Mrs Yummy Mummy - June 2011
Ooooh, I'd buy you in a flash. How much for you? (and how exactly would you list yourself?), x
Very cute!
hey ho my darling friend....sorry I've not stopped by for a visit lately!! super dooper busy...(I HATE THAT!!!) just read thru all ur last posts...glad to see that you're all good, and you had a good bday! 40 will be SO MUCH EASIER next year!! ;D
btw: luv those toilets, very similiar to what we got!
....and YOU LOOK STUNNING!!!! def Yummy Mummy! luv u lots......catch up online soon....{off to Bali in less than a week....EEEEKKKK!!! so much to do, so little time!!}
x
Post a Comment