Even though I cant speak geek, am clueless about the web, computers and that HTML language thingy... I have managed to make a couple of blog design changes. What do you think? Yeah I agree its not great but its a work in progress (unless I get bored(very very likely)).
The header picture is part of a group of pics we had done in Nov or Dec 2009, by the uber talented Ali Stafford. I love this shot as it sums up most of what goes on around here!
We are in need of another family picture shoot by Ali but not until Summer I think.
I edited and removed the background after hurting my fathers eyes lol. Now I cant get back to the green but I have no "care factor" left today!
8 comments:
Re blog design - don't give up your day job!
It's bad isnt it! Why did I start mucking around with it?
PS Dad Does it hurt your eyes? It hurts mine.
Yes it did, if I could spell it, I'd say it was pschodelic, far out man!
Love it! Especially the picture - super cute!
Yes, lovely photo, I've pinched it! Is it photoshopped or did you get wet??
That picture is awesome! Seriously love it. I think it says so much. Perfect!
noice! i really liked the pastel background though, so if you want to put colour back into it you need to go to design (rh top)and template which will show you the one you had used and then tweak it to change the layout. easy! the blog i did had to necessarily be full of stuff which i found too busy, but i like the more is less style of yours, so good luck! (ps i never seem to be able to go straight to your latest posts as only your old site before you went private shows up on my blogger dashboard, so must fiddle around to change that) dementia
Post a Comment