Painted the house (outside)

The before shot showing the old balcony and the old heritage colours (blah)
The nearly finished shot showing the new colours (with same roof)

The side view shot. I helped paint this side whilst packing death on a rickety scaffold. I aged 10 years in one day. For shizzle.


Other things that Dave did over the Easter break...
Broke my car... with his truck.

Unfortunately it needs fixing, but not enough to get a new one. I almost had a new one picked out too. For shizzle.
5 comments:
Who's the good looking chick (nice to have a princess named after you) in photo 1?
I cannot recognise your house, where's the deck?
That's no way to treat a commodore!!
Love Always
Wowsers, your new house is almost ready for me to move in. I best start packing. Can you pick me up in a horse drawn carriage (on that driveway!!!) since the Holden is now broken?
I've just found out the new princess was actually christened Catherine Elizabeth, who'd thought?
Love,
Me
I love the color of the new house. It is looking good!!
My worst nightmare has always been to hit Sam's car with my car and thus have two cars to fix at my expense. That sucks!
Oh my! At least he (sort of) redeemed himself with the house paint???
Post a Comment