Everyone thinks their kids are funny. And sweet and clever and kind hearted. Its the reward you get for being the parent. You get to see your kids in the softest of light and in the smallest of moments. I often find my kids laugh out loud funny. Both can have a very dry and witty outlook on life and this morning Lulu just cracked me up. Last night David was working on our (new) walk in robe wall. He made a new opening for the (old) bathroom (pics to come I know it makes no sense) long after Lu went to bed.
When she got up this morning she saw the new wall and door and said to David. "Oh Davo ... what have you done?" LOL for sure.
4 comments:
I love the comments your kids make, here is one from Zach, after his teacher confiscated his ball at school. When I asked why his taecher had taken it. He responded:
"alledgedly I was bouncing it while lining up for class"
Love it.
Angie,
Ha that's hilarious! Z is going to be a lawyer I bet.
Ex
I love that..."it's the reward you get for being the parent." So true. Nobody sees your kids like you do. I love those fun and sweet moments. What a crack up Lu sounds like!
I'm glad you like the brown cardigan. I wear it with so many different things. This probably really won't be much help, but I got it from a store here called "Maurices" and it's been like a year and a half. :(
lulu is funny!
I loved the family marathon post. You always make me laugh.
Post a Comment