Its a good thing this is the edited version... the unedited version contains lots of pictures like this:
In Da House
There is a new loo with a view spot
and a new walk in robe frame
and we said goodbye to the old fire heater (yes that is the hot mess that is my present bathroom).
The smaller people in da house have been doing homework
and dishes
and cheesing it up for their mother who has been taxiing them around for school holidays.
David and I went to look at MORE display houses. It is time consuming but if you are renovating its a really good way to see the finished products and 'looks'.
Here is the type of range hood we will have in our new kitchen. Slimline and powerful (winwin). I have just realised I have turned into someone who discusses range hoods ... with a straight face. God help me as I may also have sent a text to Vyc with the topic of ugly bathroom exhaust fans.
The square look is in ... but not for us.
The splash back on this kitchen is actually very close to the feature tile in our new bathroom.
As Dave was pulling down this wall Lulu got to decorate it.
In other news, the Mr & Mrs finally celebrated their 14th wedding anniversary (that was back in January) with a lunch at the coast here. It was wonderful.
This past weekend Lucy and I along with the family that gave us Daisy the Guinea Pig went to the Bli Bli Guinea Pig Show. Wow I am still speechless over it. I honestly thought there would be two men and their dog there. I started to think differently when we had to park down the road because of how many cars were at the hall.
3 comments:
You make me laugh out loud. You can email me about ugly exhaust fans any day.
I can only picture the crowd at the pet show...if they are anything like pageant moms, I bet it was a scary place!
Looks like lots of progress if happening at your house - isn't that a great feeling?! Love the stove hood, by the way. Very modern and cool.
Oh, you're so funny. I love looking at finished products. It's the only inspiration that keeps me cooking in my current kitchen!
xx
Post a Comment