Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Peacocks come to visit

Last weekend we spent the day at the coast with Mum and Brian and Mum's best friends the Peacocks. Helen and John retired to South Africa and were visiting Oz on their way to Malaysia (to visit their daughter and family). The Peacocks and Davids fam lived in the Seychelles together and over the years I have heard many many stories about the legendary parties and shindigs they used to have. In fact I suspect David and I have NEVER thrown a party that would rival the Seychelles ones. Mum was so happy to see them and Helen was happy to tell the kids all about when their Dad was a naughty little boy ;-). We took the kids for a swim and the sun was shining so it was indeed happy days.










This is me telling David off/ giving directions for the camera whilst telling him not to take my pic because I have been swimming in the ocean all day and definitely don't take a pic of me in my daggy thongs... its a joy to be married to me I suspect.

No comments: