I am going to make my blog private. If you want to come along for the ride leave me a comment with your email address. If not so long, thank you and Take Care. Ex
Hi Lizzie, Totally understand, however I love following the "life" of my youngest daughter & her wonderful family.FYI - I doubt you could ever shock me, I'm totally non judgemental & I'm allways available for an "grumpy old man"'s point of view. Love. Dad
DEFINITELY!!!!!! I luv having you in my world!!! you know my email address! ...is that what you need? I can msge you privately on FB if not! X X X X X X
liz, i am a slack mole cos i never contact you but love to read your blog and laugh out loud, so keep me as a stalker on your page and hopefully you will have a look at mine when you get the invite,(which is a big thing for me, cos i am so private and wary online that i have gone from zero to out there in 3 seconds and not sure why except it was the easiest way to contact everyone about the big 5-0, so hope you can all come!! niet.
12 comments:
Hi Lizzie, Totally understand, however I love following the "life" of my youngest daughter & her wonderful family.FYI - I doubt you could ever shock me, I'm totally non judgemental & I'm allways available for an "grumpy old man"'s point of view. Love. Dad
Oh, how come? I hope you haven't had a bad experience. But I'd still love to follow you. xx
count me in, you know my email! work one.
Nooooooo!!! {She screams and throws a tantrum!}
Please add me though: clhalverson@gmail.com.
I would like to continue to follow you on your blog. robinrooster (at)gmail (dot) com
Thanks!
roxanne.renee@yahoo.com
Another one bites the dust. :) Totally understand. rachelbjorkman@hotmail.com
Count me in.
DEFINITELY!!!!!! I luv having you in my world!!!
you know my email address!
...is that what you need? I can msge you privately on FB if not!
X X X X X X
liz, i am a slack mole cos i never contact you but love to read your blog and laugh out loud, so keep me as a stalker on your page and hopefully you will have a look at mine when you get the invite,(which is a big thing for me, cos i am so private and wary online that i have gone from zero to out there in 3 seconds and not sure why except it was the easiest way to contact everyone about the big 5-0, so hope you can all come!! niet.
Hey! Lovely to see you again. xx
Post a Comment