It was Cath's Happy Birthday this week. Because its her Birthday we let her have us over and cook us tea. It was yum.
Cath is a wonderful sister to David and I and a loving and generous Aunty to Lucy & Riley.
She and Andrew have raised caring, industrious, clever and beautiful daughters.
Dana Jo made her a very special Red Velvet cake for her very special day. If its good enough for Bethany Frankel its good enough for our Cath.
I could do a 1001 Things I love about Catherine but one) she never reads this blog so it would be a little but pointless and two) I see her a lot so I try and tell her all the time in person ;-)
Happy Birthday Flossy
you are brave and strong,
capable and talented,
loved and adored,
green thumbed and good tasted
and we really hope and pray 2011 is your year.
all our love
Us xxxx
3 comments:
Oh I so wish there was a picture of the inside of that cake ... sounds scrumptious. Happy Birthday Cath, hope you had a great day celebrating with family, x
Happy Birthday Cath! Is there anyway Dana Jo can make that cake and send it to the States for my b-day next month?
happy birthday Cathy!!!! X
Post a Comment