You're hilarious.
But you hate gardening. What the? I don't know who you are anymore!!! p.s. can you come do my gardening for me?
Oh, I'm jealous of all that green! Today it's -19 degrees here in lovely Idaho. Don't you wish you lived here?
Seriously, I'm with Amanda...I heard our high today was -3. It's so pretty there. I think you should squeeze in a massage into that schedule of yours!
Vyc - My Garden boy is otherwise busy building me a new house... you gotta do what ya gotta do!
This looks fabulous!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You're hilarious.
But you hate gardening. What the? I don't know who you are anymore!!! p.s. can you come do my gardening for me?
Oh, I'm jealous of all that green! Today it's -19 degrees here in lovely Idaho. Don't you wish you lived here?
Seriously, I'm with Amanda...I heard our high today was -3. It's so pretty there. I think you should squeeze in a massage into that schedule of yours!
Vyc - My Garden boy is otherwise busy building me a new house... you gotta do what ya gotta do!
This looks fabulous!
Post a Comment