Monday, January 31, 2011

Everybody's Tired

Tired gets no respect (thanks Brooke and Ashley). Everybody is busy in life whether its with children or babies or looking after parents or working hard for the money. Everyone is in the same boat.

But I have a blog to whinge on so without further ado here was the weekend that was.

Saturday
6.30am. Wake up and get organised to take Bear to cricket. Come home and put some washing on. Have breakfast. Continue house work and picking stuff up in bedrooms as carpets being cleaned Monday.
11am. Go grocery shopping then pick Bear up from cricket. Get home and attempt to get children to pick up crap shoved under beds in rooms. Make Lunch.
1pm. Put tea on in the slow cooker.
2pm. Realise tea is never going to work in slow cooker start again with tea in oven.
2.45pm. Read Newspaper ahhh bliss.
3.30pm - 5.55pm. Cant remember what I did ... probably just wasted time by folding up clothes and scrubbing toilet.
6pm. Get tea on the table.
7pm. Watch TV with kids
7.55pm. Fall asleep JK not really.

Sunday
6am. Wake up and get Lulu organised for Snippers. Feed children and self breakfast.
7am. Drop Bear off to sport. Take Lu to Snippers . Go for walk on beach ahhh bliss.
11am. Bring Lulu home where we have showers and head out to plaza.
12pm - 1.30pm. Shop for my little brothers birthday pressie. See my sister and her girls have quick catch up ... ahhh bonus.
2pm - 5pm. Lulu and I volunteer at the Bunnings sausage sizzle for our surf club and flood relief.
5.30pm Home again to cook tea and yell at people who haven't cleaned up ANY of the crap in their rooms. Realise that in less than 24 hours carpet cleaners will be looking at my bedroom. Have melt down about my house of shame.
7pm. Get over it and eat tea.
8pm. Continue to move dressing tables and lights etc out of bedrooms ... seriously regret saying yes to carpet cleaners especially as David is worried about security. Die laughing at "security comment" from the man who once left the front door of our house wide open ... for three weeks ... whilst we went overseas on holidays.
9pm. Try to watch a bit of Hawaii 050 as does Bear and David ... all of us in the bedroom is EPIC FAIL. (Bear tries to squeeze in to the space he use to be able to squeeze into when he was 4 - 10 years ago!).
10pm. Give up and go to bed.

Monday
5am. Wake up and wonder why I am so bloody tired from my 2 days "off".


David's Weekend went like this.

Saturday
6.30am - 7.30pm. Work on the house.
Sunday
6.30am - 7.30pm. Work on the house.
Monday
6.30am - 7.30pm Work at work.

Like I said. Everybody's tired.

1 comment:

brooke said...

I give tired respect. I hate having carpet cleaners and exterminators come. These people see every inch of our homes and there is no time to ever clean it up properly. It makes me hate them like it's their fault I live like I do!