This week has been filled with sadness. For my State and the people in Toowoomba and Brisbane . We have also had some sad news in our family. But I received this pic from my gorgeous inlaws yesterday. AND IT MADE ME SMILE. A LOT.
Take care everybody.
Ex
6 comments:
Am thinking of you guys, it's been a horrid week, x
Thoughts and prayers are with you...
I hope things get better fast out your way....I've been watching the news and you're right - it is so very sad.
I hope everything is looking up for you. What's going on in Australia? I haven't heard anything.
I've been watching the news too and wondering if you guys have been effected. I hope everything is okay. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
On a lighter note, that photo is beautiful and happy and fun.
How are you all? I've been thinking of you guys. xx
Post a Comment