Mainly for my records and faulty memory December 2010 looked a bit like this:
Bear used his first week of school holidays to do his Surf Life Saving Certificate so he could become a member of the Surf Life Saving Patrol at our Beach.
He is one of the heads bobbing around in the swell being assessed by the instructors in the rubber ducky. The 4 hours of final assessment was very stressful and anxiety filled, the conditions were rough and the exam brutal ... wow just imagine if I actually had to get wet.
2 comments:
Welcome back! I can't believe the effort made to get your internet up and running. Well done team! And thank you so much for your words of support on my blog. I'm out of it, but feeling so warm and fuzzy from all the love. Congrats on the life saver 'graduation' and I hope you and your family are safe after last weeks' floods. xx
Oh, and had a giggle about how proud you will be he gets to perve on girls in bikinis. You are too funny! xx
Post a Comment