2011 has not been that flash so far. To be fair some parts of it have been awesome but then some parts - not so much.
I feel like I haven't been able to get my ducks in a row for all that's about to occur in this new year.
Added to that is my lack of internet access since before Christmas... and all the posts I have stuck in my head ... and the fact that half my State is underwater... and that since before Christmas we have had only 2 full sunshiney days!
I find rain hard to handle at the best of times... when its here everyday, all day falling on my half built house... I'm not handling it at all.
So hopefully I will be back when my www button is fixed and life is a little more sorted for 2011.
See ya
Ex
5 comments:
PLEEEEEAAASE come back to us soon. I have missed you. No one should have to get their internet at the library next to weirdos!!
I've missed you. I hope it stops raining!
missed you too Liz...but fault all mine....I've been very slack and not checked any blogs lately......AND haven't sent ANYONE christmas cards, so please don't feel rejected!! I'm sending out 'happy new year photos' instead...soon!!!! ;)
luv all ur recent posts, congrats on becoming a parent again (GP), 'diet' sds like it's going well (DH & I are doing something similiar, but with meat too....Paleo 'diet' - hate that word!!), I'm sure you haven't been affected by the floods personally, but I hope all around you are ok too, hope ur internet gets fixed ASAP........and generally....LUV U, MISS U....so lurved catching up with you LAST year!
take care and chat soon!
MWah X
Hey dear friend, been soooo slack with cards last year. Might still send letter so best be on stand by for that one!!! Have not been into blogs or facebook for sometime. Just got too busy before Chirstmas. Talk soon. Love to all. xoxoxox
You are missed! I totally understand and hate the feeling of having too many posts in your head and the frustration of not being able to get them all up. Can't wait to hear from you when things are back to normal!
Well, I'm glad you posted SOMETHING - because I was beginning to get worried about you!
I hope things get better in your neck of the woods really, really soon! I can't wait till your back to your regularly scheduled program - cuz I've missed you!
Post a Comment