- "No you cant walk to your friends house (5Km from school) on your own. Ever".
- "Are you joking?" In response to Dave wanting to put this in his new office at home ... this is wrong on so many levels. Is it an office or a spare bedroom? Who wants to sleep in a pull down bed? Do we get sued if some idiot thinks its a cupboard and brains themselves by opening it?

- "Can he try these $200 runners on in size 9 Mens " Said to lady at sports shop whilst trying to find new runners for Bear.
- "Do you reckon we could wrap up a pair of runners as Bears Birthday Gift?" Said to David about 2 hours after purchasing said runners. Props to me for getting a discount because they were the last pair and the one on the shelf was slightly worn. Insert sarcastic tone here (and no I don't think its cool to spend ridiculous amounts on kids shoes... but with Bear he has certain school uniform requirements and we have bought the cheaper brands before and they never last so that is my story).
- "When I stop being pissed off at the world". In response to David asking me when I was going to use the handbags and shoes I got OS. His response "Fair enough" ;-0
- "Stop fighting with your sister/brother".
- " Your Dad and I love it when you are happy but think of this family as a Benevolent Dictatorship ... Dad and I were here first and when we say no we really mean it".
- "No I do not want to sell $50.00 worth of chocolate bars for a fundraiser... that just means I donate $50 for junk food we don't need".
- "No I cant spend a day at your school making costumes for the school play" This resulted in so many tears the next thing I said was...
- "Yes I will find a way to spend at least half a day at school making costumes for the school play".
- "You are not wearing those leggings/skirt/shorts/ shoes to school. Get changed please".
- "Just like I said yesterday, you are not wearing those leggings/shirt/shorts/shoes to school. Get changed please."
- "Because I said so!"
- " Never ... Is never a good time to attend that project management meeting with you?" Said to my boss (no one is immune to my cough wit cough).
- "No" in response to Bear asking if he and David were going to the snow next year to ski.
- "Yes" David's response to same question.
Its been a very long week in my world.
5 comments:
I've said it before and I'll say it again ... thank goodness I have boys because all E has to wear to that stupid play is black pants and black shirt. Oh lookey, we already have that!
I love all of these but my favorite is you answer "when I stop being pissed off at the world" to Dave's question. I'm going to start answering that way when Sam asks me when I'm going to do laundry, make dinner, etc.
Oh and I love Dave's reply. He is awesome.
RYAN TOTALLY WANTS ONE OF THOSE MURPHY BEDS TOO! I was, like, "honey I think they only had those in 1970s movie sets!"
I feel your pain. Well, kind of. I only have one kid. Thank goodness because I'm pretty sure I would be the MEANEST MOTHER EVER if I had more than one.
P.S. Jeffery actually told someone that I don't know very well that all I make him for dinner EVER is Ramen Noodles! What? He makes his own freakin' Ramen Noodles! Wait. Maybe that wasn't the best defense. Also, sometimes I do cook. Just not very often. And also again, we really do have other food that he can eat. He CHOOSES the Ramen. But by the time I got through all of these items I just ended up sounding like a crappy parent. I give up.
Post a Comment