Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Perfect Flower Necklace

So back when I was stressing out about what I was going to wear to the family wedding (little did I know I should have been my channelling my anxiety energy into my outfit for the hens night ... whoa those young chicky babes looked amazing) I knew really wanted something "different" for a necklace. I couldn't find anything that I "loved".


I had lots of ideas ... meaning I had googled green flower necklaces.... and I had violated untold copyright laws by printing out these pics of other peoples creations.



In the mean time I was reading a lovely funny witty "real" blog by a Mum of 4 in the States and I had noticed that Robin had an etsy shop 'cos I am a detective like that (and she a sidebar on her blog) and she was making hairbands with flowers that I love love loved. So I sent her an email with a couple of pics for ideas and this very creative Soul turned my half baked wishes into a perfect flower necklace... in green of course.



So I wanted to say thanks to Robin because I really felt great wearing her creation and also let you know where you can get a wonderful piece of custom made creative bling for your next do!

Here is the options Robin gave me for chains and lengths etc...


and yes I failed to get a good close up picture of the necklace... but I love the overall look and you get the idea.

Robin fabulous etsy shop is at here ... Run don't walk to check it out.

6 comments:

The Fredy Family said...

Super Cute!!!! Look how hot you are!!!!

Robin said...

Thank you so much. You honestly didn't need to dedicate a whole post to the necklace. I'm just happy that you liked it and that it worked for the occasion! Maybe this will motivate me to put some more items in my shop though. Thanks!

Amanda Gibson said...

So pretty! I love it - love the pop of green and the funky look! You're quite the hottie!

Rachel B. said...

So pretty. I love those types of necklaces. It definitely looked beautiful on you too!

brooke said...

I am in love with your necklace and was going to comment and ask where you got it but you beat me to the punch. They are all lovely. I will have to check out her shop!

Nicolee said...

I did notice the necklace and was going to ask.....all is revealed....and it IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally love it Robin.....Liz, great design job!!! wow!!!