I'm finding it very hard to get back into the swing of real life ( a month away from reality will do that to you). I am also finding it very hard to restrain myself from slapping someone up the side of the head with a bag of frozen peas (thanks Miss Mummy Diaries for that apt description of just how I feel) because I'm pissed off with the whole world. Things I hate at the moment include but are not limited to: the cold grey winter weather, the school holidays, work and the end of fin year crap that needs attention, our half demolished house, my too small wardrobes that cant possibly contain the five suitcases of "stuff" we schlepped home with, our car, all the pretty summer clothes and shoes purchased OS that no one can wear, food shopping at our local supermarket with its white trash customers and its too small isles and out of stock shelves, not being closer to sisters brothers in laws nieces and nephews and just all family in general, our architect and his lack of action on our reno, our reno full stop, my broken ipod, traffic and dirt roads.
I know I'm struggling at the moment 'cos the minute I get home I want to crawl into bed and stay there... not really practical at 4.30pm.
I want to post about Joel and Krys wedding but don't want to pollute it with this blog spew and I really needed to have this whinge first so thanks for listening.
Ex
4 comments:
it's weird to read about it being winter. I forget that you have different seasons!!! Make yourself a pina colada and pretend you are on a tropical island. :-)
Oh, I'm TOTALLY feeling the same bug right now.
Cason is currently upstairs working on the kitchen pantry project that we started today.
Which was MY idea...and HE wanted nothing to do with it.
I just gave up.
I'm tired, I'm sure I'm going to be on the rag tomorrow, and I want to eat EVERYTHING in site.
Shoot me.
~Shelley
Coming back to reality always sucks. I feel your pain - every single Monday after a weekend off work. Ugh! If only we could all be independently wealthy (so we don't have to work) with clean, perfectly renovated houses, huh?
oh my friend......we all get days/weeks/months like that....but all I can say is...it WILL pass and life will be good again!!!!!
luv u more!x x x x
Post a Comment